I am currently searching for a Site Caretaker/ Handy Person to work for a client of mine within the Food sector on a permanent basis. You need to have experience in site maintenance, cleaning, deliveries and hold a full UK Driving license.
Key skills required:
- Clean all communal spaces daily, including staff rooms, bathrooms, office spaces and outside areas.
- Ensure that all bathrooms are topped up with hand soap and paper towels.
- Empty all communal bins daily
- Ensure clean uniform is organised
- Make sure hair net and beard net dispenser are topped up
- Lease with waste contractors and ensure outside wate is managed and clear
- Mange stock of cleaning products
- Keep cleaning logs up to date
- Be responsible for all incoming delivers, both large pallet deliveries and smaller individual delivers.
- Move, organise and put away all types of deliveries and post
- Accountability for clear and tidy goods in warehouse
- Assist management with stock takes for all units
- Assist with small maintenance repairs as needed
- Report larger maintenance issues to management
- Assist with small driving jobs e.g delivering extra produce to stores / assisting with online dispatch driving
- Check all fire alarms / fire doors / fire extinguishers are in good condition and working order
- Help manage health and safety aspects of the site with the support of operations and HR
- Pick up extra supply if need from local suppliers
Permanent Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
If this could be of interest and you would like to be considered for this position and find out more, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Howard Finley are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to the vacancy. Your details could be kept for up to 12 months for consideration for other positions.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital