Senior Care Assistant – Middlesbrough
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to work within our clients dedicated Residential Home based in the Middlesbrough area. The home is registered to care for up to 55 residents with conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia and sensory impairment.
* Previous senior care assistant experience needed *
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £9.50 – £10 per hour
- Full-time contracts and part time available
- Permanent contracts
- 12 hour shifts
- Day shifts available
- Night shifts available
Senior Care Assistant main duties:
- To lead a team of carers while on shift
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Senior Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working as a Senior Care Assistant
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care is needed
- Experience working with the Elderly is needed
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Jordan on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital