Night Senior Care Assistant – Oxted
We at Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Night Senior Care Assistant role within our client’s Care Home for the Elderly. This service has recieved an overall “GOOD” rating in their most recent report from the CQC.
- £10.00 to £10.50 per hour
- full-time hours
- Night shifts
- Permanent contract
Senior Care Assistant experience and qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care (essential)
- Experience as a Senior Care Assistant (essential)
- Experience providing care to the Elderly
- Medication trained (essential)
- Experience within a Care Home setting (essential)
Senior Care Assistant duties:
- To lead a team of carers whilst on shift, ensuring tasks are completing thoroughly and tentatively
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital