Howard Finley are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Pangbourne, Reading. Working in 4 different sectors, we have a diverse team of experienced consultants delivering high calibre recruitment services across the UK and Europe.
Within our Pangbourne office you will find vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by a mindset of putting people and teamwork first.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant based in our Pangbourne office you will be responsible for:
- Building and growing a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs and conducting business development.
- Scheduling and attending pitches with prospective clients
- Consulting and engaging with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement – identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Interviewing candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Providing advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Working as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with ambition, who has proven experience in delivering within a 360 role.
Being highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression are integral to this position.
What’s on Offer
We are offering a competitive package, including car incentives, company holiday targets and a competitive uncapped commission structure.
Being a smaller company, we offer our consultants greater flexibility and rapid career progression.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital