Medication Technician – Stockport
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Medication Technician to join our client’s 40 bedded Nursing Home based in Stockport. This home provides care to the elderly, those with Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and is fully CQC compliant with an overall “GOOD” CQC rating. This employer is looking for a driven, hard-working and experienced individual who is competent with the admistration of medication.
Medication Technician vacancy details:
- £10.50 per hour
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 8am to 8pm
- 4 shifts per week
- Alternate weekends
Medication Technician experience and qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care
- Medication trained
- Experience as a Senior Care Assistant
- Experience providing care to the Elderly
- Experience working within a Care Home setting
Medication Technician duties:
- To assist the nurses on shift with the administration and ordering of various medications
- To lead a team of carers whilst on shift, ensuring tasks are completing thoroughly and tentatively
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital