Home Manager – Ellesmere Port
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for our client’s Residential Home based in Ellesmere Port who are seeking an experienced Home Manager to join their team and lead from the front! This Home Manager vacancy is within a 32 bedded service that provides care to a variety of vulnerable people, including those with Dementia, Mental Health needs and more.
Home Manager vacancy details:
- £33,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Fulltime (40 hours per week)
- Permanent contract
Home Manager experience and qualifications:
- NVQ level 4 or 5 in Leadership and Management/ Health and Social care
- Experience working as a Home Manager within a Care Home setting
- Experience working within a service that provides care to the elderly
- Good knowledge of the CQC and it’s guidelines
Home Manager duties:
- To oversee and run the Care Home on a day to day basis
- To ensure high quality care is provided at all times by staff
- To ensure the home is compliant with CQC regulations
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital