I am currently searching for an E-Commerce Dispatch Manager to work for a client of mine within the Food sector on a permanent basis. You need to be responsible for managing and leading the timely dispatch of online orders. Accountable for end to end management of the dispatch operation and the dispatch team members.
Key skills required:
- Fulfilling all online orders each day, whilst ensuring all team members understand the need for urgency, accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensuring enough stock is available to fulfil all orders.
- Organise and manage dispatch team members daily, to ensure a smooth order fulfilment process.
- Investigate any stock / order issues with the customer service manager.
- Lease with Bakery and Glaze managers to ensure correct number of products are produced.
- Ensure that orders are packaged to company standards.
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring correct items are picked and packed according to order forms.
- Ensure that stock levels remain on par at the end of shifts.
- Maintain time scales and deadlines when processing orders.
- Maintain and clean all equipment in line with food hygiene standards.
- Actively follow and Maintain health and safety and food hygiene standards.
- Willing to support other areas of the production when the business needs.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate staffing levels at all times, managing absence, time off and holidays.
- Constant awareness and focus on staff motivation, incentives and welfare.
- Manage the team’s performance, training & development needs.
- Provide periodic appraisals and performance reviews as well as measure motivation, success and improvements required with assistance from HR.
- Ensure all disciplinary procedures are followed correctly, in line with brand guidelines as set out by the HR Manager.
- Creation of team rotas, on time and in budget, ensuring all team member’s hours are
recorded accurately with a sign off from the Business Ops Manager.
- Ensuring all teams have up to date training material available, so that they can support new team training, display impressive knowledge allowing them to work with confidence.
- People administration – recording all labour costs (holidays, hours, absence etc.)
- With the support of the Business Ops Manager, meet all essential compliance requirements including but not limited to Health & Safety, Food Safety, Risk Assessment and Allergen compliance, ensuring that all CPU teams are receive appropriate training and that records are available upon request.
- With the support of the Business Ops Manager, ensure health and safety standards are maintained, as per RIDDOR regulations.
- Adopting a ‘Safety First’ approach to all food storage and handling and a disciplined and non-negotiable respect of all product related allergens e.g. correct storage process
Lead from the front
- To be a role model to the CPU team, demonstrating professionalism and effective and respectful communication skills at all times – inspiring others to do the same.
- To create a fun working environment, a great place to work for you and your team, through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- Open to new ways of working that encourage improved productivity, effectiveness and team morale.
- Take a genuine interest in your team and everyone else in the CPU team.
Coach & Train
- Identify any training gaps within your team, by regular observation, conversations, so that all team members receive the training and support necessary to be successful in their roles.
- Identify future talent internally and work closely with the Business Operations Manager and HR to ensure we provide ongoing training and have a pipeline to support future growth.
Salary range: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum
If this could be of interest and you would like to be considered for this position and find out more, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Howard Finley are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to the vacancy. Your details could be kept for up to 12 months for consideration for other positions.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital