Care Team Leader, Poole
We are currently recruiting for an experienced team leader to work within our client’s Care Home with Nursing based in Poole. The home is registered to provide care to those with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and challenging behaviour.
Care Team Leader vacancy details:
- £11.00 per hour
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Day shifts
Care Team Leader experience and qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care (MINIMUM)
- 2 years’ experience as a Senior Care Assistant
- Experience working as a Senior Care Assistant in a Care Home setting
- Medication trained/ the willingness to do medication training
- Experience working with those who have learning disabilities
Care Team Leader duties:
- To oversee the home in the absence of Home/ Deputy Management
- To oversee the care staff witihn the service
- To ensure high quality care is provided
- To ensure care plans are followed and updated
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital