Care Assistants – Eastbourne
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join our client’s Care Home in Eastbourne! The hiring manager is looking for hard-working and experienced care staff who will go above and beyond for their residents. This home provides care to individuals who have suffered from head/ brain injuries, physical disabilities and more.
Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £10.60 per hour (10.90 per hour after probation)
- Full-time contracts (36 or 48 hours)
- Day and night shifts available
Care Assistant experience and qualifications:
- NVQ’s in Health and Social care are desired, but not essential
- Experience working within the care industry is needed
- Experience working with head/ brain injuries are desired, but not essential
- Experience working within a Care Home setting is needed
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital