Care Assistants, Nights – Bury St Edmunds
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join our client’s Care Home based in Bury St Edmunds. This employer is looking for hard-working staff who have experience working within a Care Home for Elderly people and those with Dementia.
Care Assistant vacancy:
- £15,000 – £20,000 per annum
- Full & part time hours
- Night shifts
- Permanent contracts
Care Assistant experience, qualifications and skills:
- NVQ level 2+ in Health and Social care is desired (but not essential)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within the UK care industry
- Experience working with the Elderly
- Experience working in a Care Home setting (desired)
- The ability to work within a team and individually
- Good time keeping skills
- The ability to think on your feet and use initiative
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital